Certificate of Inspection (COI) Services
Certificate of Inspection ( COI ) – Vehicles over 4.5 Tonne up to and including 16 Tonne RGVM
As licensed inspectors PROCHECK Automotive can carry out Certificates of Inspection ( COI ) on;
- Registered heavy vehicles 4.5 tonne to 16 tonne RGVM
- Unregistered heavy vehicles over 16 tonne RVGM
- Registered heavy trailers over 3.5 tonne to 10 tonne ATM
- Unregistered heavy trailers over 10 tonne ATM
Have a defect and it didn’t pass on the first inspection?
Queensland Transport allows 14 days from the first inspection date to have the defects repaired.
Once the repairs are completed, make a booking with us and we can come out to you and complete the second inspection.
Generally, you will receive a reminder notice around 10 weeks before your COI expires—but it’s your responsibility to ensure your COI vehicle has a current COI.
If a COI vehicle is inspected:
- up to 1 month before the current certificate expires, the new certificate will not begin until the current certificate expires
- more than 1 month before the current certificate expires, the new certificate will commence from the date the vehicle was inspected
- after its previous certificate expires, the expiry date of the new certificate will be calculated from the expiry of the previous certificate (e.g. if your COI is normally due on 1 July but you have it inspected on 1 August , your new COI will still expire on 1 July