According to the ACCC*, “In relation to general servicing, motor vehicle dealers are entitled to insist that any servicing performed on cars they sell is carried out by qualified staff, according to the manufacturer’s specifications, and using genuine or appropriate quality parts where required. Provided these conditions are met, regardless of where you choose to get your car serviced, your warranty will remain intact.”
Having your logbook servicing carried out by one of our qualified Mechanics, we can sign off on your logbook so that will not void your warranty.
Here are the facts about your new car’s statutory warranty.
- A service with PROCHECK Automotive will NOT void your statutory warranty
- We strictly follow all the procedures recommended by your vehicles manufacturer
- At PROCHECK Automotive we only use high quality service parts
- It’s your car and you DO have a choice as per the ACCC statement
- PROCHECK Automotive will give your vehicle logbook the stamp of approval
We following all manufacturers instructions on the required items for each service and we offer a competitive rate using quality parts. Carrying out a service on your car with us will also give you peace of mind knowing that we back all our services with a 12 month/ 20,000km warranty.
PROCHECK Automotive offers a complete range of car repairing options in our workshop or even at your home or workplace. In every case, you’ll know in advance exactly how much the car repairs will cost. If additional work is required you’ll be notified and no extra work will be commenced without approval.
Our car repairs include:
- Disc Pad & Brake Shoe Replacement
- Clutch Replacement
- Cooling System Service
- Timing belt replacement
- Mechanical Repairs
- Manufacturers logbook Service